Discover Staniel Cay
The Crown Jewels of the Bahamas
Staniel Cay is the crown jewel of the Bahamas, centrally located in the southern Exuma chain of 365 islands. It is surrounded by shallow, crystal-clear turquoise water.
The Island is approximately 1.5 miles long and 1/2 half-mile wide and is considered one of the “out islands” or “family islands” of the Bahamas. The Staniel Cay Yacht Club is a favorite stop, popular with the yachting community due to its gorgeous water and remote location.
The people of Staniel Cay are very friendly, which sets this island apart from all the others. Enjoy the unique culture, experience the beauty and tranquility and explore the azure waters surrounding this tropical paradise. If you’re looking for adventure, there are many local islands just a short boat ride that will keep you amazed with world-class snorkeling and diving, uninhabited picturesque beaches, iguanas, the world- famous swimming pigs, pet- friendly sharks and, the islands of the rich and famous.
Many people consider it the “best vacation ever” and return year after year. We believe it is paradise, so please be our guests and book your next vacation with us soon.”
FROM SPACE, THE BAHAMAS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE ON EARTH.
Our Vacation Villas
Our luxury villas offer everything you need for the picture-perfect Staniel Cay vacation: beautiful accommodations with breathtaking views and upgrades. Exceptional customer service assures you the vacation of your dreams. Rent by the week or by the month. Don’t wait! Book today and get packing tonight!
high end kitchen, & perfect location!"
Top Staniel Cay Experiences
Staniel Cay is located near Big Major Cay, an uninhabited island and home to the famous swimming pigs. While swimming with the pigs is a unique activity, there is no shortage of exciting adventures awaiting you!
• Feed the famous swimming pigs at Big Major Cay
• Swim with the friendly Sharks at Compass Cay
• Check out James Bond’s Thunderball Grotto
• Snorkel Pablo Escobar’s sunken plane off Norman Cay
• Lounge at the famous Pipe Creek Sandbar
• Explore the legendary beaches by private boat & captain
• Enjoy the water on a kayak, paddle board, and windsurf
• Gaze up at the stars on a warm, clear night
• Go Iguana Spotting at Bitter Guana Cay
• Snorkel the “Aquarium” near Johhny Depp’s private island.
• Catch your dinner on a private fishing charter
• Swim with the sea turtles at Farmers Cay
• Underwater Piano Mermaid at David Copperfield’s island
• Visit the Land and Sea National Park.